English Language Tips on Correct English


English language tips
Here are some English language tips to help you write correct English. These tips are very simple and common focusing on what you should say and what you should not. They are as follows: 

What you should not say

         He never calls me back
         He asked me what I would give him back if he gave his pen
         She never gives back the things she borrows 

What you should say

         He never returns my calls
         He asked me what I would give him in return if he gave me his pen
         She never returns the things she borrows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLANATION WITH REFERENCE TO THE CONTEXT - GOOD-MORROW BY JOHN DONNE

Geoffrey Chaucer: A Representative of His Age

EXPLANATION WITH RTC: THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST BY OSCAR WILDE